Sunday, April 1, 2007

So...I'm fat


I'm fat. I have been most of my life, but about 8 weeks ago I weighed in at 392.6 lbs.!!!!!! I was flirting with 400 which I haven't been since my mission. I decided its definitely time to change my lifestyle. So i started eating healthier and excercising as often as I could. So far I am down to 356.8 lbs and doing great. A friend of mine, Nick Morton, bet me $100 that he could lose more weight than me by June 15th 2007. So I think that will help me stay with it. It really hasn't been too bad. Turkey has been my greatest ally. Turkey burgers, sausage, bacon etc. It's GREAT!!! I'm a fan. Well, this is my first "official" blog....I hope I get better cause I just read it over and its really lame. Well, anyways...Big Gulps, huh? cool

5 comments:

David and Jaycee said...

man...you ARE fat - yourself

Jacosa said...

David, that's AWESOME! Congrats! I meant to tell you while I was back that you look great! Keep up the good work- you inspire me! Love ya, J

Author said...

Dude, David, I like to think of the extra poundage as food storage. Just trying to obey a prophet's voice. Seriously, David, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so cool on the body beautiful progress, keep on keeping on, I bet you're feeling like a million bucks, and that's what's most important anyway, right?! -melba

Katrina said...

you're a dork and you make me laugh. melba made me laugh too. give yourself the credit you deserve and keep up the good work!

me

Katrina said...

by the way, it's not fair how fast you men can drop the pounds. for me, it would have taken three times that long to drop that much weight. can you tell i'm a little resentful? (-: