Thursday, April 12, 2007

A New Kite and a New Hat





Mariana thought it was hilarious to put her hat on me and laugh at me...I wasn't amused

It was a windy day today, very nice...but very windy. So we were going to take the girls for a walk but we decided to run by Target and grab a kite. I hadn't flown a kite since I was little...so although I mostly wanted to buy it for Mariana, there were definitely some selfish reasons involved as well. Mariana loves hats. Every time we are around anyone wearing one she has to point it out with her little cute voice..."hat, hat" while she pats her head, which is the sign for hat. So anyways, we finally bought her a hat from Old Navy that says " Dad's Hula Girl" on it and course she looks too cute in it! We had a blast at the park. It was perfect. I love being with my girls

1 comment:

Jacosa said...

Cute! More blogs, please! =D