Sunday, April 22, 2007

new babies and blessings



You cant tell from this pic, but Maile is younger than Jada. I swear we do feed her. I dont know why I have such little kids!! I guess my girls just take after their Mom.



One of my best friends, Clint Thomas, and his wife Mary had their first baby on March 5th. His name is Tobin Lo Thomas. This is a picture of me, Clint, Rudy, and Tobin right after Tobin's blessing last Sunday Also last Sunday, we found out that another friend of mine, Joseph Amavisca and his wife Liz had twin boys, Isaac and Gabriel. They came 2 months early, but they are healthy and doing well.

1 comment:

Author said...

dude, you ROCK! your weight loss is such an inspiration. and tennis. . .dude. . .!! congrats on all your success and your girls are so beautiful!!! mariana (sp?) looks so much like jacey (sp?), that huge smile, so beautiful!
melba