Saturday, August 2, 2008

Random Pics

Hey all, I promised Jaycee that I would post some pics of our girls so here are a few random pics.  We definitely have to take more pictures than we have been lately!  For the first time I didn't have too many to choose from.


Mariana LOVES all animals.  She pleads with us all the time now to get her a horse so she can ride it.  At least she says "please" right?


Jaycee let Jada go outside to play after the sprinklers had been on.  I'm glad to see Jada obeyed Jaycee's order to stay away from the wet area.

9 comments:

BBC said...

what cute pics!
jc... have you finished reading yet?????????? i can't wait to talk to someone about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kylene said...

Jaycee/David,

You're girls are the cutest little girls I've ever seen!

Amber said...

Very cute! I can't believe how big Jada looks. It will be great to finally see your girls in person!
Take Care!

PS- Batman did ROCK! :)

Douglass Family said...

Hey Limutau's! I love that you only update your blog about once a month like me. It makes me feel like I actually can catch up on your life. Your kids keep getting more and more beautiful by the day! Hope you're well!

jenniferhoiyin said...

I love all these pics! They're both gorgeous. Jayce - Did you finish BD? I haven't even started it yet!

Why isn't our blog one of your favorites huh? ;)

The McCarthys said...

Jaycee & David, these are some really cute pictures. Hey Jaycee, I started a group on facebook for all of us HHS class of 99 Alumni. I thought it would be a good way to keep in touch and plan our 10 yr reunion. Creating a facebook profile is really easy and there are a lot of people that went to HHS on facebook. Please check it out, hope to see you on there :)

ROB AND HOLLY said...

What beautiful girls you have! The pic of Mariana on the horse looks just like you.

Sara said...

SO FUNNY! Gotta love those kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww your babbies are the cutest!! This is the first Ive pics of you and your family!! You gies are one good looking family!! Love ya!!