Thursday, August 28, 2008

MY GIRLS

Hey all, we have been SUPER busy lately with family, work, school (yes I said school...I'll have to blog about that later),callings etc... you know the drill, but I wanted to hurry and post some pics of my girls. 

Jada was sitting in a chair and eating an apple one day and I thought she looked really cute, so I snapped a few pics...


Mariana has been taking gymnastics.  Here she is looking all serious for some reason right before leaving for class.

Luckily Mariana is taking after her Dad when it comes to computers.  She loves to do activity's on the Playhouse Disney website.  I love to watch her little hand point and click.. so cute!
Again, Jada seems to be drawn to mud.  Little booger...haha

4 comments:

BBC said...

that's some snazzy photographing skills you got there! the pics of jada are adorable and mariana is looking so much like jaycee in the gymnastics photo!

Katrina said...

Talk about a couple of CUTE girls! I love the B&W of Jada.

Amber said...

Thanks for the update! Mariana looks so much like Jaycee did in that serious pic! So cute! Can't wait to see you all soon!

Kylene said...

I LOVE your girls! And I haven't even met them yet! ;) They're lil' pistols like their Mommy, aren't they? BTW, playhousedisney.com has been a blessing! Jaakson loves it, too! He got into it when I had Shae and it made me feel like he was being stimulated by SOMETHING since I was so busy w/the new baby. Go Disney. :)