Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

We had a nice Mother's Day.  I woke up early and made breakfast.  Jaycee always likes Sheri's Berries for any occasion but you end up paying like 12 dollars for 2!  So me and Mariana decided to make our own.  We made 30 chocolate covered strawberries for Jaycee and I don't know if she's even going to be able to finish them. 

My Mom wanted all of us to have a picnic up at the temple so Dad made us all sandwiches and we enjoyed the beautiful weather and the scenery at the temple.  Here are some pictures I took





2 comments:

BBC said...

those pictures were beautiful! my favorite: the light shining through the trees!

Katrina said...

Hey ya booger--you got a better picture of the temple than the 50 million pictures I took. No fair. Guess Jaycee won't be needing a copy of mine any more, sniff,sniff. I think I need a copy of yours though!