Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jaycee's First Blog

I know right....Jaycee's actually blogging something! It's not THAT great but here it goes..........  We had an awesome Stake Relief Society Party (workshops, Earings and Card Making, yummy lunch....NO KIDS!) two weekends ago and wanted to share some major finds. First, However long you've been married this book "1001 Ways to be Romantic" has great
ideas on how to keep a loving, sometimes sizzling, relationship going! When we discussed it we realized that what's "romantic" to a guy could just be to  surprise him with a six dollar burger at Carls Jr.!  The second book I wanted to recommend is called "Clutters Last Stand". It was a great work shop on how most of our stuff just gets shuffled from room to room (so me!) Getting rid of the clutter changes life temporally and spiritually as well.
No Pictures! Just check out these books out! See ya

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Welcome to the blogging world Jaycee! I knew you had it in you. That sounds like a fun RS party. Ours was a few weeks ago too and it was really good, but it was all spiritual stuff (not that that is a bad thing, I guess).

Amber said...

Kudos on the first blog- hopefully, it will be the first of many!! Try just like...once a week :) I've been trying to ration myself to once a week :)Good thoughts about you and clutter (hehe)- chat with you later!

Katrina said...

Yay for the first Jaycee-written post! I want to read both those books. Did Mom tell you that the author of Clutter's Last Stand lives in Idaho by our grandparents? They just had him over for dinner recently and also, he interviewed Mom for a job years ago. Kinda cool. Love ya' and keep the posts coming!!!

Kylene said...

Yay Jaycee! I'll have to check those books out now...I'm ALWAYS declutterizing my apartment!

The McCarthys said...

Jaycee... I myself I'm new to the blogging world. Pat and I have a blog now, thethreemccarthys@blogspot.com. This is so much better then myspace :)

Janalee said...

Hooray! I'm so excited you are blogging - I love keeping in touch with everyone this way:) I'm also excited to check out your book recomendations. I need to start reading something again - anything really.

cb said...

Hello Limutaus,
You have such a beautiful family!! Pres V and I are so happy to see your success. Our love always.