Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Christmas 2008

Here's a picture of our Christmas tree then the pictures after are at Grandma & Grandpa Kingstons house. The girls received special baby dolls and Kingston and Takai receieved super
hero costumes..so fun!! Sorry it's March and we're posting Christmas AND that it's all confusing with the order of the pictures! Oh Well~ 










We had a wonderful Christmas which always comes and goes too quickly! David always gets the extreme new years blues but this year we received a new top of the line 46"TV and HD programming so for some reason the new years blues didn't stay too long!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Cute pictures! the girls always like to see new photos of their cousins :)

Katrina said...

Our kids get so spoiled for Christmas, huh? They don't know how lucky they are! Cute pics of my cute nieces! :)

Katrina said...

Thanks for all the comments, lol! I would remove the duplicates if only I knew how. I think whoever leaves a comment has the authority to remove it so you can come back and try. But I don't mind pretending I'm popular and leaving all those comments right where they are. :)

Katrina said...

And I forgot to mention--I love your blog and it's cute so you better keep at it, Miss!

Amber said...

Hey we put some new videos on our blog, so if the girls want to see their cousins, come and check them out :)

Bird is the Word said...

YEAH! Fun Christmas! ~ The kids look SO cute! Glad you are not giving up on the blog... just delaying the posts! ~ HAHA~ You can change the date if you want so it looks like you are up to date... let me know if you want to know how to do that... xoxoxo