Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!


I'll be playing catch up these next few blogs with THanksgiving and Christmas but I at least wanted to post a BIG Happy New Years to you all! We had a great holiday with family and friends and playing with all of our new toys...46"TV and our new bluray movies from Santa!! While enjoying our new Cocomotion hot chocolate machine from the Kingstons! We feel so spoiled and even more blessed with such a fun and successful year all round! 
We also saw a great movie for the first time this past week called Hot Rod. If you like silly humor and haven't seen this movie I would highly recommend it! We had to pause it three times so I wouldn't pee my pants from laughing! Hey I'm pregnant and already have weak bladder control...I really do need to focus on those Kegals! Anywho, thanks for checking on our family, we love you all!

2 comments:

BBC said...

how fun! i love this picture of your girls!

Natalie said...

I got your new years card in the mail...thanks dear! You've got a couple of serious "mini-me's". Your girls are the spittin' image of you!