Sunday, February 17, 2008

We're back in business!!!

I fixed the problem I was having and we are now again able to post pics...yay!  Now the only problem is that we have soooo many pics.  Here are a couple from December

Mariana posing in her Christmas dress
Mariana and Jada excited for Christmas
Jada's teeth finally showing themselves.  She has a bunch on the top now too
Mariana enjoying a bite from our gingerbread house
On Christmas Eve the zoo is free and as I always like to say " If it's free... it's me!!"  I'm a dork.  Mariana LOVES animals so we had a great time even though I had pulled my hamstring ad threw out my back in a football game earlier that morning.

It's a tradition of ours to go out to dove creek ct. every year and look at the Christmas lights.  This is a pic of the kids before we made our way around the court.
Let's just say Mariana wasn't a huge fan of the huge figurine of the grinch.  We are even across the street from it and she's still terrified

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah!!!!!!! I'm so excited for a new post and pictures!! It's always so fun to see your gals! Take Care and make it big so you guys can come a see us anytime -k-!!

Sara said...

oh my freak, your kids are cute.

Anonymous said...

jada I'd love to feel those little teeth lightly grazing my c=ck while I cum in your mouth

Anonymous said...

babysat my granddau last week she got mycum a few times while wifey was out, her tinypussy looks so hot smothered in mycum