Saturday, September 8, 2007

I'll Do Better

Okay....So I have been horrible at this "blogging" thing for the past few months. I am trying to change my ways and atleast try to post pictures once a week from now on, so if your reading this feel free to give me crap if I don't. The following pictures are from the last few months.

This first one is from the 4th of July

Jaycee and Mariana wannabe thugs


We took the girls to the BEAUTIFUL Sacramento river beach (can you detect the sarcasm) Jada decided she was at an ALL YOU CAN EAT sand buffet


My girls WILL love music

Jada's been doing this "cheese" lately...we love it all gums and no eyes

Mariana with her glow in the dark Harry Potter glasses she got from her auntie Keva

Jada just waking up...she's a doll

7 comments:

Katrina said...

Fun pics. Yeah, more than a quarterly post would be greatly appreciated. :)

Katrina

Sara said...

SO CUTE!!! Your girls are darling! We need to take our girls to feed the ducks. By the way, let's hang out already.

Jacosa said...

Finally! Cute pics!

Douglass Family said...

TUT! ITS DUDS!

We have a new post on our blog too. Come and see what is new!
(I am a poet and didn't know it!)

UM your girls are the cutest things in the world. I can't believe how much Mariana looks like you! SO cute! Thanks for updating me:)
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Mr. Fatty Fatso you are so sexy. You know who I am.

Natalie said...

Jaycee,
Your girls are darling! What fun family time & your husband is right, you are like a little kid. What a fun mommy you are! Mariana is like a mini jaycee! HA! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Um, time for a new post :)

Katrina